Personal care services are services we provide to assist your loved one with personal and private hygiene and toileting, along with dressing to ensure your personal appearance is maintained and you are always presentable.
During your initial assessment and development of your personalized care plan, together, we’ll list all aspects of daily living that our caregiver will perform on your behalf. This care plan, once established and approved by you, is followed to the letter by our trained caregivers. Particular tasks, such as cutting nails, shaving, and diabetic foot care, will always be outlined in your care plan.
Each assigned caregiver is expertly trained to provide personal care in a way that is discreet and respectful of your personal boundaries. They undertake extensive training where they learn the importance of enabling your dignity and independence at all times.
Our qualified, experienced, and well-trained caregivers understand your privacy and have the utmost respect for you as a person and your personal boundaries. You set the limits as to what can and cannot be done. Our caregiver’s job is to assist you in all things you are incapable of doing for yourself and preserve your integrity and freedom during the routine. Our caregivers will always give you space when you request and let you have your privacy and independence. A change request from you to add or remove certain services is made readily available to you, and such request can and will be honored promptly.
Jannic Health Services assist with the following services:
- Assistance in going up and down the stairs
- Bathing and showering, including bed-baths
- Applying lotions and creams as required
- Assistance with dressing and undressing
- Oral hygiene, like brushing teeth
- Grooming, including shaving, applying make-up, hair care, and nail care
- Foot care, especially if you are diabetic need to be extra vigilant with your feet
- Assistance with mobility
- Light exercises
- Assistance with toileting, including using a commode or bedpan
- Repositioning when in bed for stretching as well as preventing bed sores
For inquiries, please call 510-660-0488. Jannic Health Services is here to help your family.